Mr. Zhao Yingmin, Secretary General of CCICED，Vice Minister of the Ministry of Ecology and Environment of the People's Republic of China
Mr. Guo Jing, Deputy Secretary General of CCICED, Director General of International Cooperation Department, MEE
Ms. Zhou Guomei, Deputy Secretary General of CCICED, Director General, Foreign Environmental Cooperation Center, MEE、Party secretary
Mr. Li Yonghong, Assistant Secretary General of CCICED, Deputy Director General of Foreign Environmental Cooperation Center, MEE
1. The Secretariat Head Office is established under the aegis of the Department of International Cooperation of Ministry of Ecology and Environment(MEE), and operates under the leadership of the Secretary General, Deputy Secretary General(s) and Assistant Secretary General(s).
2. The main responsibilities of the Secretariat include:
1) Organizing the Executive Members Meeting, Council Member Meeting and High-level Forum, Roundtables, Seminars, Dialogues, Advisory Meetings and other activities;
2) Managing the funds of the CCICED;
3) Managing CCICED policy research projects;
4) Disseminating CCICED research findings;
5) Establishing, maintaining and expanding CCICED partnerships;
6) Providing support to Council Members, Chief Advisors and Special Advisors;
7) Developing capacity building programs on environment and development for Chinese senior officials; and
8) Other tasks as assigned by the Secretary General.
1. The Secretariat shall obtain support in the international aspects of the Council's activities from the Secretariat International Support Office (SISO), which is based which is based in Ottawa, Canada. Its main functions include:
1) Functioning as an executing agency for the primary donor country's project on CCICED.
2) Providing support to the Secretariat regarding funding support and management on international contributions, based on principles agreed by concerned parties.
3) Receiving and managing international donations based on donors' willingness and regulations, playing the role as an international executing agency for relevant donors.
4) Contracting the international experts who work for policy studies of the Council when necessary and managing the payments to international experts. Also contracting the International Chief Advisor and in international members of the support team.
5) Providing assistance in preparing AGMs, including the international travel arrangements for international Council Members
6) Assisting in preparing the annual Work Plan including the budget plan, as well as the other Council activities.
7) Tracking the results achieved by the Council.
8) Providing assistance to the Secretariat in preparing annual work reports and financial reports as required.
9) which is based in Ottawa, Canada.
Address:5 Houyingfang Hutong,Xicheng District,Beijing 100035 P.R.Chinazip code:100035
Copyright © 2020 Secretariat of China Council for International Cooperation on Environment and Development. All Rights Reserved. Presented by China Daily.